Wednesday, March 17, 2010

It's raining sunshine

Let the truth be known. I'm a slacker.
I promised myself for the past few months that I would update my page, but I never got around to it. But I was thinking today that I needed to do something else and well. Here I am.

SO not much is really happening in the fantabulous life of capemaychick. An acorn did just hit my roof. Fun facts :)

I had a dream about Cape May last night. It was so weird. I honestly have forgotten most of it, except I was in this shop. I bought these really cute earrings. And then I was on the beach and a huge canoe that was rebuilding the convention centre slammed into the store I had just bought the earrings in. It was bizzare. I hate dreams like that which make no sense.

115 days until Cape May! Holy Shiz. Can't wait. Should I start packing??

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment