Tuesday, April 6, 2010

94 days & SVH/BSC

94 days til I go to Cape May, 94 more days, you take one down, pass it around, 94 days til I go to Cape May!

And daaaang am I excited. It's pretty much one of the few things that has kept me going the past few weeks.

On another note, there is some exciting newz. The book series BSC: The Baby Sitter's Club is going to have more books! Exciting, well I guess if you actually read the books it would be! But they mentioned that Sweet Valley High was going to be rereleased and there were also be a movie out sometime in 2011 or 2012. That's pretty exciting. I read the first 6 books that were rewritten last May/June. And I bought a whole bunch of the old ones on ebay/amazon so that I could continue to read them. I have only read one of the ones we bought online.

But Yesterday I was bored with this blogging book I was reading and was like hey, let's change it up. SO I read a Nancy Drew book and I can't deny the thrill I felt reading it.

So I might read the next Sweet Valley High Book I have. After another Nancy Drew of course!

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment