Wednesday, July 3, 2013

Jersey Tomatoes Are the Best

I woke up ready to go this morning since it was the last day of my internship. I came in and finalized one of my articles. I organized more photos and left at 12:15 pm when the rain let up to get some video for the website. mom and dad picked me up and we went to Hot Dog Tommy's. I had a slaw dog and we shared a potato tornado and sauerkraut cup and frozen root beer. We ate on the porch.

I went down to the arcade/beach to take videos. After, I went back to the office to turn in the camera. I said goodbye to my coworkers and was invited to intern again next summer!

I came home and sat on the porch. I had a postcard from my friend Mallory - from Guam! And my grandma. I spent a long while making two batches of cookies for the 4th of July party we are going to tomorrow.

Mom and I went to the beach. She stayed for a little bit and then left. I stayed until 8:10 pm reading my book - Jersey Tomatoes Are The Best, which I finished! It was pretty decent. I enjoyed it :)

I had dinner, shower and watched Buffy. I had a piece of brownie for dessert and relaxed on the porch. I cannot BELIEVE that tomorrow is our last day. How has six weeks gone by so fast?

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment