Tuesday, July 2, 2013

No Secrets in Small Towns/Cape May

The title of this post was really meant for yesterday :)

I woke up this morning to screaming seagulls, that's new. It might have just been me, but they seem to be very vocal this summer.

I got dressed, groggily ate breakfast and left for work. I was set up to transfer and organize pictures.

I had lunch at Pano - a gyro and spinach salad, yum. I read my book and then went back to work. I kept working on the photos until about 2:30 pm when the server said it was full! I looked at some pictures for another article I'm writing, and then I got to leave at 3:15 pm.

Mom met me on the mall and we shopped for about two hours. I saw a few more things I want to buy before I leave. We had lemonades and sat in the rocking chairs at Congress Hall. We came home and sat on the porch for a bit.

We went to the Farmer's Market and we had beef and spinach artichoke empanadas, yum. We bought cucumbers and spoke to our friends Tina and Don.

We picked up fish tacos, chips and guac and rice/beans from Big Wave Burrito for dinner. We ate on the porch. We cleaned up and then Mary and her mom, cousin and uncle came over. We gave them the tour of our house and chatted with them for a while.

We had dessert and I came up showered, watched Catfish, did some blog updating and off to bed!

Time is going too fast! I used to think two weeks was short for my vacation, now I don't even think 6 weeks is long enough!!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment