Saturday, March 29, 2014

Rainy days are OK (3/28 & 3/29)

Friday -- Oh man, I'm writing this on Saturday and already I have to jog my memory as to what we did Friday.

Had cereal, went to get the license to rent our house. Went to the Acme for groceries. Stopped at the Hardware store. Picked up empanadas at Empanada Mama's Catina (a new restaurant in CM that is a totally awesome place).

Then, we went to Animal Outreach! We spent probably 2-3 hours there, meeting the 40+ cats living there currently. Of course I saw my buddy Martha who I have loved since the summer. We also saw Charlie (our kitty Bobby's brother - yes we have a cat from Cape May) and Polly, Bobby's sister.

Polly














After Animal Outreach, mom and I went to the beach! It was cold and the sand was freezing (yes, I'm a lunatic and wore flip flops). We drove around to see what was open before coming home and showering.


I broke my hair brush and went to CVS (I was looking for an excuse to go there anyway because I love the drug store).

Our cousin Jenn came over for dinner and we had a nice visit with her and had some good Chinese food.

Saturday --

It was pouring when we woke up, we were lucky that the rain held off yesterday. We went to a trunk show at a jewelry store called Splash. Then we had some errands for the house that we had to run up north. We had lunch at the Vegas Diner which was delicious.

We stopped in Stone Harbor at our friend Caroline's shop, Blue Eden. It was nice to see her and catch up, and check out the new stuff in her store. We are all looking forward to the summer season. It sure it is a lot busier then!

We ran some more errands back in Cape May. We checked out the Cape May Peanut Butter Company which was delicious and we definitely will go back in the summer. I need to try their peanut butter smoothies.

We came home and set up a new TV that Jenn gave us but couldn't get the DVD to work.

We went to the Ugly Mug for soup and salad for dinner. It was good, very busy in the bar. I realized that in Summer 2015 I will be 21 and able to drink. I won't be able to afford it, probably, haha!

After dinner we came home and looked at some stuff in the basement. Getting ready to have a whole bunch of yard sales this summer to make some money! And just get rid of basement junk.

We all did our own thing before getting ready for bed. I have a lot to do before we get on the road at 2 pm tomorrow so I better sign off!

Will update tomorrow (Sunday) night.

xo,
capemaychick



No comments:

Post a Comment