Wednesday, July 2, 2014

Blogging Siesta!e

So I heard a commercial on the radio about taking a siesta from something and that reminded me that I've taken over a week siesta from blogging. Between my parents coming and me spending 2 hours at work typing up a manuscript, I come home out of steam and not wanting to type up my blog. And for the sake of my poor, tired fingers, I'm just going to give an overview of the more interesting things that have happened since I last blogged...wow time is going too fast!

June 22 Sunday
-Made lemon bars

June 23 Monday
-Worked at my internship
-I read Divergent and became completely engrossed.
-Got to the beach and had a really relaxing few hours.
-The family came and I got to see them for the first time in 3 weeks! woohoo!

June 24 Tuesday
-Worked at my internship
-Played mini golf with Michael & Marc (Michael's friend who he brought up) and we had a good time. I came in second.

June 25 Wednesday
-Worked at my internship
-Finished Divergent. Wow. Can't wait to read Insurgent
-Baked chocolate banana cake with nutella frosting.

June 26 Thursday
-Having fun, isn't hard - when  you got a library card! My mom and I signed up for library cards since we are now officially considered Cape May residents

June 27 Friday
-Had brunch with my cousins Barbara and Murray at Bella Vida
-Baked "chocolate chocolate white chocolate chip cookies"
-Watched "Girl Meet's World"!

June 28 Saturday
-Went to the beach glass festival in Lewes, DE with my mom. First time taking the ferry as a walk-on & twice in one day! Very fun, albeit long, day!

June 29 Sunday
-Went to Animal Outreach
-Went to Wildwood
-Rode the Giant Ferris Wheel!

June 30 Monday
-Worked at my internship
-My 20.5 birthday!! Woohoo. Love that I spent my 20th and 20 1/2 birthday in Cape May.
-Worked at Spirit Catcher Photography shop for 2 hours

July (SERIOUSLY?!) 1 Tuesday
-Worked at my internship
-Went to Farmer's Market

July 2 Wednesday
-Went in to work and finished typing up the manuscript
-Made death by chocolate brownies (never going back to mix brownies again, from scratch was easy and so tasty)
-Had a nice family dinner at The Ocean View restaurant

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment