Sunday, June 22, 2014

Kerplink, Kerplank, Kerplunk....Thurs-Sun update!

Thursday June 19 --

Bill was here this morning. I got up and went to work. I took a subscription, phone calls and typed up a manuscript. I left around 12:40 pm and went to Hot Dog Tommy's for a slaw dog and summer shower (mashed potatoes with cheese, bacon, and sou
r cream).

Then I went to Walmart for miscellaneous things and went to the Lobster House on the way back. I finished Top Secret Twenty-One by Janet Evanovich, one of the funniest ones of late. I read on the porch and then my neighbor Denise came over and we sat on the porch for a while.

Before & after weeding

The cleaners came and I went down to Sunset Beach and then came home and made stuffed shells for dinner. Pulled out some weeds and showered. I watched Honey Boo Boo and Kate Plus 8 special. I watched all of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows Part 2. Man, I"m always such a hot, crying mess after that movie! So many good people die.

Friday June 20 --

Poster and T.T.

I was super lazy today, even though I was up at 10 am, I stayed in bed until noon. Then I talked to mom for a while. I had a pork roll sandwich for brunch. I went to Animal Outreach from 1:40 pm to 5:40 pm, 4 hours! Time flies there.
Charlie
Halle Berry

I came home, cleaned off the adirondack chairs and put them out back. I made pigs in a blanket for dinner and watched Switched at Birth on my laptop. I walked down to the boardwalk and got some candy from Fudge Kitchen. I came home and watched Say Yes to the Dress and I Found the Gown. Showered and watched Pitch Perfect in bed.

Saturday June 21 --

I was lazy again this morning and stayed in bed until 11:30 am. I got up and had a big bowl of cheerios and banana. I went to the Acme to food shop for when everyone comes up on Monday. I came home and had sushi for lunch.

I made up all the beds. I read the rest of Brunette Ambition by Lea Michele on the porch. I started So Inn Love by Catherine Clarke. I read on the porch for a long time. I made the most delicious white chocolate macadamia nut blondies. So good! Had mac and cheese for dinner. Went down to Brooklyn beach for a little bit. Read more on the porch.

Watched My Cat From Hell and then went to bed. Going to Stone Harbor tomorrow. Family comes in 2 days!

Sunday June 22 -- 

I was good this morning and got up at 10 am and went in to Stone Harbor. I went to the Farmer's Market and got tomatoes and blueberries. Kerplink, kerplank, kerplunk (that's for you, mom & dad). I had breakfast at Uncle Bill's - scrapple, homefries, toast and eggs. Then I went to Blue Eden and picked up some lotion and bought beach glass earrings!

I stopped at the Amish Market in Wildwood on the way home. I finished So Inn Love in the kitchen. Then I started Time Traveling Fashionista. Then I baked lemon bars and went to Poverty Beach for two hours, which was super relaxing.

I came home and used the outdoor shower (yay! I love the outdoor shower) for the first time this summer. Jenn came and we went to the Ugly Mug and shared a salad and crab meat. We went shopping, which is always fun. I got a pretty headband to wear for work, so my hair looks nice when I wear it up.

I came home, cleaned up and got ready for bed. Watched Sisterwives and Breaking Amish.

SO excited that Mom, Dad, Michael & Marc are coming up tomorrow :)

3 weeks of solitude and singing as loud as I want, are coming to a close.



xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment