Sunday, June 20, 2010

20 days

OOH OOH. 20 days until Cape May baby!

Jersey shore girls, we're unforgetable, cute sun dresses & aviators on top :)
East coast represent, now put your hands UP!

Haha, as you can tell I am very excited. I've been reading my past postings in my travel journal about what I did last year in Cape May. I can't beleive there was only 14 entries - 14 days. But those two weeks are like, the highlight of the year. Which sucks, because I'd love to go more often. Like up on long weekends, over spring break, etc.

This week I am finishing up finals for school. I have French, English, History and math exams left. I will be very happy once they're over, because it means I'm that much closer to going to CM!

Mary will be there 5 days before we arrive, and will stay the first five days of her trip. Then the day Mary leaves, Malia is coming. I am so incredibly excited to see Mary for the first time since 2008 and see Malia the first time since last summer!

Well, gotta study for English.

will update soon,
xo capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment