Sunday, June 13, 2010

27 Days! Can't be tamed



Hey all! I cannot believe it's only a month until I go to Cape May! I am so unbelievably excited. It just doesn't seem real. Although I still have to get through about 4 finals and 2 weeks of school...so it's not soon enough!

So I'm very excited that my pen pal Mary will be up in Cape May for 5 days while I'm there. She gets to CM on July 5 with her friend Alli. I will come on the 10th and she's staying til the 15th and I'm staying until the 24th. We're going to have a fabulous time.

My bestie Malia is also coming to visit me while we're staying in Cape May. She'll be coming on the 16th. I don't know how long she will be staying. We'll have another great time like we did last year.

What I want to do while I'm there...hmm.

1. Visit the managing editor of the Cape May Star & Wave Newspaper & talk about writing a story for them.
2. Walk around and take amazing pictures with my new camera.
3. Visit with all my neighbors.
4. Make homemade toll house cookies.
5. Have a dessert party.
6. Go for a walk on the beach, early in the morning.

That's all I've got for right now, but there is plenty more.
Yesterday we sent some clothes to our friend in Wildwood who embroiders them for us. So I'm really excited to get those when we go. It was a hard time to decide what cats were going to be put on what shirt, as you can see from the pictures the cats all wanted to be on them!

No comments:

Post a Comment