Monday, June 28, 2010

Rain drops on roses & 12 days

Today there was a pretty big storm; thunder, lightning, and rain included. It made me think, if I was at the beach during a storm, what would I do?

Well during the storm today, I watched a little TV - until the power went out! Then I read about 100 pages in my book, and wrote a letter to my friend Lindsay.

If I was at the beach, well I'd pretty much do the same thing. Depending on how bad the storm was, I might walk to the mall or get something to eat on the Boardwalk. Of course, rain at the beach is really crappy luck, but when it rains - it pours and there is nothing you can do about it.

I'm so excited for Cape May. Just 12 days isn't too bad. I mean, every night before I fall asleep I remind myself that I'm just one more day closer to the beach. I have been listening to the ocean while I go to bed. No, not the real one (I wish); my mom had a CD of ocean sounds which I put on my iPod. Whenever I'm homesick for the beach I listen to it.

That's all for today's post.
xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment