Wednesday, June 30, 2010

Hopped of the Ferry in Cape May with my dreams and a cardigan! 10 days

AHH! 10 days! I am so incredibly, unbelievably, undeniably excited for the beach! 10 days, it seems like a dream! The weather right now in VA is actually pretty cool; 72 degrees F. I hope it's like that while we're at the beach.

Still to early to pack, but I will probably start laying stuff out on Tuesday. Maybe earlier, it's hard to contain myself. I've been looking in the Cape May newspaper and online at some of my favorite stores. In a store called Henry's (jewelry - not the restaraunt) they have these insanely cool "beach tag" necklaces which I'm dying to get. And at a store called Terry Ivory in Ocean City, they have Ocean City map necklaces, which I also will be getting, hopefully!

Oh and in other news: I GOT MY PERMIT YESTERDAY AND DROVE FOR THE FIRST TIME! I wasn't even scared. I couldn't stop smiling :) And next time hopefully I'll be allowed to use the gas petal instead of just the break. But I went around a curve as well as breaking, etc! So pumped to keep up with that. Can't drive in NJ with a permit, so I won't be doing any driving at the beach! Oh well. Something to look forward to when I come back.

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment