Saturday, March 16, 2013

Spring Break Update #3

Today was a fun day! Got up at 11 am to go meet our cousins Barbara and Murray at Bella Vida for lunch. I drove there! We had a nice time.

We even ran into our old Cape May neighbors at Bella Vida! We exchanged contact information so we could see them in the summer. After lunch, mom, dad and I looked in the antique store by there, but there was nothing good.

My new necklace
I drove us to the mall and went to my favorite store, Across the Way. I got a beautiful bird/flower necklace. Went home and then left for Wildwood, I drove again! We stopped at the Seahorse Antique store before leaving town, and I picked up three antique vinyl records, to try to make some jewelry at home.

$1 per record was a good deal
We stopped in at our friend Ginny's embroidery place, named Sandpiper - just like my kitty girl. That was nice, she told me to call her when I'm up in CM by myself to meet me in Cape May for dinner. Love our friends. We stopped in the Ravioli house to pick up some cookies and desserts. Yum.

We stopped at the Lobster House on the way back, and picked up some crab fingers to take home to Virginia. We couldn't find the can opener here so that's why they are coming home, LOL! We also got some lobster salad to eat for a snack.

After our snack, I went across the street to see our neighbor Denise. I met her through one of our other neighbor/friends on the street and have stayed in touch with her for years. I had a nice time chatting with her, she gave me an adorable cactus plant. I can't wait to take care of it at home.

We all relaxed for a little while before our friend Nicole came over with her girls, Sage, Hudson and baby Aria. I went out by myself (YAY) to pick up the Chinese food from Cape Orient. I never knew there was a Chinese place here, but I'm glad I know now since it is so delicious. We had spring rolls, crab rangoons, meat and spinach dumplings, fried pineapple rice, cold sesame noodles, mango chicken, szeuchan chicken and then Nicole brought us her vanilla ice cream and root beer. We had great rootbeer floats!

Holding Aria.

I had a great time hanging out with everyone, especially Nicole's kids. Sage is 6, Hudson is 4 and Aria just turned one. We ran all over the house with our blue sparkle cats and played around. They all imitate each other and was just really cute. They didn't want to leave!

We cleaned up and got into bed, so excited to have had so much fun here, but sad that it is coming to an end. Still, we have a few more hours tomorrow!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment