Friday, May 31, 2013

Millions of Pillows // Flowers

I woke up around 10:30 am when my alarm went off, but stayed in bed until 11:30 am. I Facebook messaged with mom until noon and then I went down for lunch. I had a hot dog and chatted with Bill. He finished painting the backyard steps, shower and the basement door.

I did some laundry and watched Full House/Say Yes to the Dress. I left the house around 2:30 pm for Walmart. I bought 12 pillows (NOT EASY, they kept falling out and people looked at me like I was nuts. Then I went to Michael's and bought two jars for my beach glass and shells and a pack of mini cards for embossing. For the house I bought two small coffee cup flower planters! Then I left Rio Grande to go to Wildwood.

Shells in the jar to the left, beach glass to the right.
I drove by the convention center where the writing conference will be next week. Then I went to the Ravioli house and bought a bag of cheese ravioli, 2 rainbow cookies and a brownie. Then I ended


up driving home on the parkway even though I would've liked to go the other way. I got up and unloaded. Then I drove to Duckie's Farm and bought two small Lavender variety flowers for the small coffee cup pots and two hanging baskets that I unclipped for our blue pots. I went to the Lobster House after and got crab fingers, mustard dipping sauce and bread. I brought it home and put it away. Then I put out the flowers in the pots. I had a cottage cheese and pretzel/port wine snack.

I couldn't get matching coffee cup pots because the other butterfly one had a chip in it, but these are super cute.

My next door neighbor Betty called me over - she and her husband Jim were home from their trips and she had a letter addressed to me from Lindsay! I think it had been there for a while too, oh well! At least I got it. I walked around the corner and dropped off a note for Barbara - she got in later tonight. Hopefully I'll catch her soon.

The flowers in the little coffee cups are a lavender variety, the big coffee cup is petunias and the bottom two are geraniums.

I had the ravioli, crab fingers and corn on the cob for dinner while I watched The Show with Vinny. Then I went to poverty beach for about 40-45 minutes for a walk/shell hunt. I only found moonies. I saw a dead shark! A couple people were fishing but other than that it was very quiet. I drove down to Morrow's Nut House and bought a fridge magnet pad for the house. I drove home and did dishes, laundry and watched I found the Gown and talked to both grandmas. I face timed mom for a while and then got ready for bed.

SO excited for tomorrow. Lori and her daughters are coming down and we are going to the West Cape May Strawberry Festival! And on Sunday I'm having a girls lunch with my cousin Jenn :)

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment