Sunday, May 26, 2013

Mocca Chocolata

The title of this post is one of my favorite lines from the song Lady Marmalade, which I've heard in a few movies and happened to hear this morning on 98.7 The Coast - which is my favorite radio station in Cape May.

Since last night was a late night, it was a late morning. I fell asleep and woke up listening to 98.7 The
 
Coast, which was nice. I got up at noon and had a bagel for lunch. We worked on putting stuff away in the house.
Cheetah print (what else would it be for the Cool Cat Cottage) coffee planter!

Later on in the afternoon, we walked over to the mall to Bliss. We had a really good turkey and avocado sandwhich and I had a chocolate covered strawberry smoothie. Mom and dad had affigatos - which is espresso and ice cream. That was delicious! We spent time talking to our friend Nicole (who owns Bliss).

I went to Making Waves and bought cute Anchor/whale earrings that I had seen on their Facebook page, and a little sign that says "Mermaids Welcome." I also popped into Across the Way, but it was too busy to browse. I really had to go to the bathroom and between the two bathrooms at the mall, one was overflowing and the other was closed, so I ran home. I ran in flip flops so my feet are killing me tonight.


I showered and got dressed before dad and I went out to Walmart. It was a very poorly laid out store, so finding ANYTHING took forever. They didn't even have everything we needed. Like 3 ply toilet paper! My favorite things that we got were a coffee cup planter with flowers, a hello kitty pin wheel and a leopard fly swatter. Oh, and Cover Girl flamed out mascara! We got a grill too, which is what we primarily came for.

On the way home, we picked up really yummy Chinese food from The Cape Orient. Yum! Afterwards we lounged around, cleaned up and got ready for bed.

I can't believe everyone is leaving tomorrow and I will be all alone!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment