Wednesday, July 22, 2009

Average day

I'm having a blast with Malia. This morning we woke up around 11 am. We ate breakfast, and then made homemade toll house cookies again. Then we had a late lunch. Dropped cookies off at one of the neighbors, saw their cat and a feral cat that they're feeding. Then we went to the mall. I shopped with Malia. Then we went to the photography shop where my family met the owners this year and now we're friends because they also do cat rescue. We got to see these adorable month old kittens. We spent 2 hours there. We went home after that.

My cousin Jenn came over. We ate dinner and then headed to the boardwalk. We went to the arcade for probably an hour. Then we had black and white milkshakes at the Oasis and they were great. Then we walked home.

Now Malia and I are watching Malcolm in the Middle. Tomorrow will be another fun day with more shopping, the beach and mini golf!

No comments:

Post a Comment