Monday, July 20, 2009

Ocean City

So today was a good day. Woke up, had breakfast, read a little. Went to some shops with my mom. Got a pucca shell charm for my charm bracelet. I had a pina coloda smoothie from Avalon Bagels. I came home and I was so excited because I had letters from Betty and Linds! Then I read and wrote back to them and chilled for a while. Then we went into Ocean city. We met my cousins for dinner. Went to the amusement park on the boardwalk and then to a few shops. Got a purple Ocean City, New Jersey sweatshirt and a Cape May charm from a jewelry store. It's about 12:30 am and I'm exhausted. Tomorrow Malia is coming!

2 comments:

  1. ooh that sounds like a lot of fun!! (: i love ocean city, its the best. i hope you have fun with malia!! <33

    ReplyDelete
  2. I CANT WAIT TO GET YOUR LETTER! :)

    ReplyDelete