Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Yesterday & today

7/13 - This morning we went to George's for breakfast. I had waffle nutella and scrapple, yum! Then we went to some clothing stores. At a store called Accents I got a pink leather peace bracelet (which I LOVE), dice earrings, peace earrings and a shipwheel necklace. I went to the mall with my fam, and didn't get anything good. Came home and had a letter from Lindsay and Allie! We saw our neighbor from across the street and went over to talk to her. She's so nice. She has the cutest little yorkies - Ritzi and Angel. We spent time petting them and talking to her. We also saw her cat Gin (whose brother is Tonic :) through the glass door. I came home and wrote letters on the porch while it POURED. Had dinner from the Lobster house. Soo good. We went mini golfing and I WON!!!!!! Mike came in 2nd and mom 3rd. I got another peace bracelet and a peace bag from stores by mini golf. As you can tell I'm pretty into the peace sign stuff. We had a Gelati from Rita's - which is water ice with custard. I had lemonade water ice and vanilla custard.

7/14 - This morning we drove into Wildwood. First we went to an embroidary place (owned by a friend) to pick up some clothes we had done. Then we went to this Doo Wop museum, but it was closed until 1. So we went to the Wildwood boardwalk. We went into a few shops. I hate shopping in Wildwood because the people who work there follow you around the store and try to get you to buy stuff, and I think they also watch for people who are stealing. We went back to the doo wop place and looked around. It has a lot of neon signs from hotels that were torn down. Mike and I split a chocolate milkshake from there. Then we went to a place called the Ravioli house to get ravioli to bring home for dinner. Their ravioli is HUGE. Then when we got home, I went to the post office, mailed some stuff and got stamps. Then Mom and I headed down to the beach. It was nice and breezy. The water was freezing - so no swimming for us. Dad and M came later. Came home and that was basically it for today! can't believe how fast this vacay is going!

No comments:

Post a Comment