Thursday, July 16, 2009

A Place On Earth

I like weird things. Soap, is one of them. Infact, I think I could COLLECT it! I know, that would be pretty weird. But still, soap smells good and it makes you clean :) two of my favorite things. Soap comes in different scents, shapes, sizes, etc. I like soaps in the shape of shells and flowers and stuff.

There is a soap shop in Cape May called a place on earth (www.aplaceonearth.com). They hand make their soaps and they smell so good! My favorite is Cool Cape May (of course). Today I got body scrub there in a rasberry scent and it was also ahh-mazing.

Anyway, not much else happened tonight. Mini golf (the other one in CM -- much harder -- didn't go so well). Let's just say, I probably shouldn't play on that course any more. The high light of my night was tied between the custard from Rita's and seeing a police officer put a ticket in someone's car :) I'm mean. COMMENT & follow me!

xo capemaychick

2 comments:

  1. HAHAHAHAH to the last part lol. i LOVE seeing police officers put tickets on peoples cars.

    collecting soap is SO not weird, you should do it

    ReplyDelete
  2. aww your soap obsession! haha you should totally do that! lol thats so funny. so mini golf didnt work out too well? dont worryyy. you should go back to the easier course (:

    ReplyDelete