Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Malia's here!


Hello out there. So today was probably one of my favorite days at the beach. This morning I woke up around 9:30 am. I didn't actually get out until like 11 am. So I eat breakfast and then took a shower. Then my mom and I left around 2 and went to an antique store. We bought a few antique pins, and I got a match box that was adorable (it was like a box with places to put matches) that I'm going to use as a jewelry box. Then we went to the Lobster House to get some food for dinner for today and tomorrow. Then we headed to the ferry. I made two new flat pennies (got a new book to hold them in). And then we saw the ferry pull in and we spotted Malia! Yay! We made a quick stop at the Acme to buy water bottles.

Then we came home and settled and had a snack. Then we started getting ready for the beach. The waves were massive! We spent about 2 hours at the beach. We came home, showered, ate dinner. Then Malia and I headed to the mall. We went into a whole bunch of shops. I bought 6 postcards and a peace sign scarf. Then we went to the boardwalk and had the most delicious funnel cake ever! Then we went into the arcade and played 3 games of skee ball. We also did one of those little photo booth pictures and we each have a strip of 4 photos. Came home, did ankle bracelets and now we are watching Malcolm in the Middle!

1 comment:

  1. sounds like a total blast girl. send me a postcard! haha. (: that picture of you and malia is so cute!! have a blast.

    ReplyDelete