Sunday, July 12, 2009

First official day :)

I'm very pleased to inform you that I am sitting on my front porch, writing this. I love, love, LOVE the front porch!

Today was really hot. It was very sunny, and there was like NOO shade. I walked to the mall and came back with a necklace and 3 postcards. I came home practically dripping sweat. I cooled down in my room for about 2 hours before Shaggy and I headed over to the boardwalk. We had our first funnel cake, yummy!

We went to the boardwalk shops and I got a little cat figurine. We also played a few rounds of skee ball in the arcade.

I went back with my family and I got a box and another little cat figurine. I also got a black dress at a little beach clothing shop.

I'm really getting bitten by mosquitoes right now. Yuck. Well, it's time to go have rock candy. more updates tomorrow! We are planning on going to the actual beach tomorrow! Can't wait.

xo capemaychick

1 comment: