Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Skee ball

So later today, we went to the beach. Saw dolphins as soon as we got on! I remember one time I was really sad, because it was the last day at the beach before we left, and I turned around to take one last glance - and that's when I saw a dolphin jump ALL the way out of the water!

The water was cold at first, but Shaggy and I decided to go in. It took some getting used to, but we did it! The water was warm after you got used to it. Though the water was way to rough to swim in. So we didn't go in very far, we just "waded", if you will.

I left my mom and Shaggy on the beach to go get a funnel cake. It was so expensive, $4! And it wasn't very good like last year. I think I'll get them at the Oasis instead of this place.

I'm really annoyed -- After my shower (outdoors, I LOVE outdoor beach showers!), I blow-dryed my hair. That's a pretty rare thing for me to do at the beach because it's usually too humid and my hair curls. But it was cool and dark outside, so I did it anyway and it was all nice and straight. Then we went to the boardwalk to play in the arcade. It was SO windy on the beach and my hair got all toussled and curly! FROM THE WIND! It wasn't even that humid!

Anyways...I am a master at skee-ball. My family and cousins always play at the beach. I know the highest I've probably ever rolled is 290, maybe 320? But the highest I got tonight was like 220. I wish skee-ball was a sport you could play on a league. Maybe I should join a bowling league. I already have my own ball :) Yes, I got it for my Bat Mitzvah which I had at the bowling alley. That reminds me, I should go bowling. There aren't any alleys in CM to do that, OMG WHERE DO THEY GO BOWLING? I think I need to investigate that.

Tomorrow it's supposed to rain :( bleh. Rain on vacation sucks. Leave comments :)

xo capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment