Saturday, July 18, 2009

Birds

Good morning! It's 7:44 am right now, thanks to some REALLY loud birds. I woke up and am having trouble falling back asleep. So I was thinking back to when i was younger and in CM. I would always be up before my parents. They usually didn't wake up for at least an hour or so after I was up. I would always sit on the front porch swing and read. Now that I'm older & a teenager - I usually never get enough sleep, except in the summer. It is an odd day if I get up befor emy parents who usually wake up around 9 am. I Like getting up between 10-10:30 am.

1 comment:

  1. haha aw its nice once and a while to just get up earlier... but not for something, just because. im so jealous of your little porch. it seems os nice to be able to just like read or write there. have a good day in cm! what r u gonna do? ill text u (:

    ReplyDelete