Thursday, July 12, 2012

Earrings in Wildwood!

I didn't wake up today until 12:30 pm. I need to go to bed earlier! I had a peanut butter and fluff sandwich, chips, and cookies. I read my book  for a long time. Then I organized some things in my room and watched Teen Mom.

Today I had a letter from Lindsay in my mail box, and the new flappers book! I wrote back to Lindsay and wrote a postcard to my grandma.

Mom and dad went out and when they came home we sat on the porch. Our neighbor, Mr. Mockus, came over and showed us some artifacts the Abramis gave him.

Mom and dad took me to the CVS before they went to the West End Garage to pick up a cat statue, and I printed some pictures and got M&M's. We stopped at Bliss, and Nicole was there with her kids. I had a vegan chocolate mint with blackberry sorbet ice cream. I tried their mystery flavor (if you get it in 3 guesses, you get the ice cream for free) and could not figure it out!


We came home and had BLT's for dinner. Harry (our neighbor from a few blocks away) came by and showed us some cat pictures and helped us brainstorm names for our beach house.

After dinner we left for Wildwood. We drove through and saw neon lights. We went to the rides for a while. I stopped at a jewelry store and found Bunny Beijo Brasil earrings for $13.99 - total bargain b/c at Terry Ivory they are $17.99.

These are perfect since we see so many beach bunnies in Cape May!

We got Mack's pizza, ate some there and took a pie home for lunch tomorrow. Drove out through Wildwood Neon. Tomorrow hopefully it won't rain so I can go to the beach!

No comments:

Post a Comment