Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Friday the 13th - I miss my black cats

Surprisingly, my eyes first opened at 11:30 am this morning, but I didn't feel like getting up right away. Total teenager. So I watched Buffy in bed until mom said Denise (our neighbor) was on the porch. I came down and we all talked. She is so excited we will finally be her neighbors. She has known me since I was a little girl vacationer, so she has seen me grow up.

Afterwards, I made myself macaroni & cheese for lunch with peach slices. I read my horrible Deb Caletti book fro a long time, until I finally finished it. I am so looking forward to enjoying my next book. Afterwards, mom and I walked down to Wanderlust. I got a "Mermaids Welcome" sign. We saw Harry's cat Woody on Pearl Street.

We came home and got ready for the beach. We got there at 5 pm. I picked up a pork roll sandwich from the Surfside (they even sliced it thick) and fries. I ate on the beach. I went on a beach glass and shell walk - I found a lot of little shells and moonies by the jetty.  I read Seventeen Magazine and then started the new Morgan Matson book - Second Chance Summer. Which is great so far. Mom, Michael, Dad and James got sandwiches at Zoe's. I left when they came back and got home at 8:30 pm!!

Moonies

Little shells. SO cute!
Showered and I walked up to Morrow's nut house. I picked up some postcards, lolipops and beach stationary. When I got home, mom had gotten fudge. Yum.

I had a letter from Denise in the mailbox. She wants to get together for lunch next week!

xo,

Capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment