Thursday, July 5, 2012

Anticipation's the game

It's been a year since I posted on this blog. Usually I'm posting 50 some days before Cape May, but alas, having more than one blog - and  school which takes up so much time, takes away from blogging! My other blog, Sandpiper Cat Blog is my main blog, and it takes up all of my time (when I'm not being a teenager - aka sleeping & watching obscene amounts of tv).

But enough about me, more about the  1 DAY  (left) TIL CAPE MAY 2012! And it's not just any other vacation, not just any other year. Because the house we rent? Yeah...we're buying it! I can't believe we are FINALLY going to be locals. It's surreal. And that's probably just because we haven't officially taken ownership. In less than a month's time, we will take ownership of the house.

Until then, we will just enjoy our vacation in an "owner of a CM beach house" mindset. I don't think that has changed any of my to do plans this summer.

Probably the difference between last vacation and this vacation is that a) Malia is not coming because she is in California/Hawaii with her family, so my other bff Lindsay will take her place and come for a few days and b) Michael is bringing his friend James.

I have SO much packed. But I never know how much I will really need. I can't wait to be able to leave our stuff there, and have to pack way less.

Until the day I'm in Cape May...

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment