Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Green Beach Glass, Farmers Market and the Ride From Hell

Last night when mom and dad came home, mom sent me a text to come down and that it would be worth it. I was anticipating Malia to be in the kitchen (because she surprised me with that trick a few months ago) but it was the crow watch necklace from Across the Way!

I didn't fall asleep until three am, so I slept into noon. Mom woke me up because her friend Lori was here and we were having lunch. Lori brought blintzes, Philly pretzels and zuchini cake. Yum! After lunch we went to the beach.

From 2-3:30 pm we enjoyed the warm waves, but it was hot. I mooched off the shade from someone's umbrella. We saw lots of dolphins, a few banner planes, a huge boat with a billboard TV on it (really?!) and I even found a piece of green beach glass. I came home and showered. Yay, outside shower!

When mom, dad and Lori got back, we left to drive to the farmer's market. We had Bliss, Empanada Mama's and got lots of fresh veggies. We saw our friends Tina, and Mike, Nicole and their kids. When we came home, I thought it would be a great idea to ride my bike to the mall. Big mistake, because the tires were flat and I got hot and out of breath from pedaling so hard to compensate for the flat tires.


I went to Whale's Tale and got blue shell earrings with my Cape May neighbor's grad money! I got a loose bead shell necklace and hair clip from Making Waves. I also got a Bungalow 360 seal wallet. I was too hot so dad picked me up. My face was so red.




We had spaghetti and veggies for dinner. Tomorrow we will go to George's for breakfast, and the beach and I hope to bake cookies and visit my neighbors.

No comments:

Post a Comment