Sunday, July 8, 2012

Humid afternoon & Acme

It was hard to fall asleep last night because it was warm in the house. I got up at 11:30 am because it was warm in the house. I had a breakfast bagel from Avalon that mom and dad had brought back., Then I went to the Acme with mom and got all the shopping done quickly (two hours).  We came home and had lunch.

I relaxed upstairs and watched Psych on Hulu. Mom was reading the July Cape May magazine and it had a Facebook comment of hers in it! For dinner we had gnocchi and ravioli. It was really good.

Then mom, Michael, James and I went to the mall. It was very humid. The sky was flickering with lightning but no rain. We first went to splash. i got a mermaid's tail necklace. At Henry's mom and I both got a little Pandora/Chamilia style charms that say Cape May, have a wave, lighthouse and exit zero.We also got round Cape May charms. Mine has a flip flop and mom's has a shell. We got dad a Hello Kitty statue.

Cape May charm and bead
We came home, had fudge & key lime pie. I have some ideas for my cat blog I will work on tomorrow morning.
Mermaid tale necklace from Splash

Free keychain from Henry's celebrating 40th anniversary


My desk chair broke tonight when I leaned back. Oops! I can't wait to go to the beach tomorrow and see Convention Hall as well as check out the board walk shops.

No comments:

Post a Comment