Wednesday, July 18, 2012

Scrapple is where it's at.

Woke up this morning at 9 am. I got up right away since Lindsay and I wanted to go to George's. Mom dropped us off in front of George's and we found out the wait was 45 minutes. Unfortunately, that wouldn't have given us enough time since L had to catch an 11 am ferry, so we walked across the street to try Uncle Bill's Pancake House. I hadn't been there in years, mostly since there are so many other great restaurants here.

They had a table right away, even though it was a zoo inside! I ordered the Cape May Plate, which was home fries, eggs and scrapple with rye toast. It was very decent. I will order pigs in a blanket next tim e- guy next to me had it and it looked yum. Lindsay had a spinach omelet. We paid and then left to the little beach store around the corner. I got a sign that says, "beach beach beach" and is separated by little feet. So cute!




Mom and dad picked us up from there. We went to the ferry and stood with Lindsay and said good bye until she got on the boat. We headed to CVS because I wanted to print pictures for scrapbooking, Flying Fish Studio, Swain's Hardware and Miss Demeanor (got a cute bobby pin) and Hot Dog Tommy's. I had a slaw dog. We ate at home and aftewards I scrapbooked some of my CM pictures.




We also drove by The Beach Shack, which is the hotel we will stay at in one week, when we come back for the wedding we are going to. It definitely looks cute. I will write all about that next week.


I relaxed in the house as it was very hot out. I watched Pretty Little Liars that was on on Tuesday night and just kind of hung out. I also read my book. I came upstairs to watch Baby Daddy in my bedroom, and I fell asleep for an hour. Rest :)

I came down for dinner. We had pasta with the farmer's market veggies. We sat on the porch while it rained. My parents were supposed to go to a concert but it got rained out. They went to the mall and I stayed home and read. I'm sad our time is ending. Tomorrow I want to go to the beach, mall, get a milk shake, funnel cake or something sweet.

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment