Tuesday, July 17, 2012

The 3T's: Two Dollar Taco Tuesday

Mom woke up me this morning at 10:30 am because she didn't know where Lindsay was. We figured that she went out on a walk. LOL, she would get up and go so early in the morning. Love that inspiration she has to walk. I'm really trying, I have been so good here. I walk at least a mile every day. If I could do that when I get home, I know I would feel so much better.

She came back and I laid in bed watching Buffy the Vampire Slayer. Why does everyone laugh at me for that? We got up and dressed and headed to Big Wave Burrito for lunch. I had chicken tacos and Linds had fish tacos (way better) we each switched a taco. We also split a strawberry banana smoothie. It was two dollar taco Tuesday! Something was very spicy in the tacos - I've encountered that problem before. Came home drooling for water!

Chicken tacos

It was very hot out so we read our books for a while. I got Michael out from his room in Cyber Space to play a round of go fish and then Pictionary. Funny! After, Lindsay and I were bored until we left for the farmer's market at 6.

We got chocolate blackberry vegan ice cream from Bliss, the moment we got there to cool down. We also picke up some Cape May Plum Jam, flowers (we can have them in the house here b/c no cats!!), and veggies. For dinner we picked up Empanada Mama empanadas, crab cakes, BBQ and chicken, etc. It was really good.

Beautiful flowers from Beach Plum Farms!


After dinner, Mom, L and I headed to the beach to take pictures. Lindsay and I went to the arcade to play skeeball, basketball, fruit ninja and slot balls. We got candy in fudge kitchen, and souvenirs at Morrow's Nut House. We came home and I showered. I worked on my blog. Tomorrow Lindsay and I will go to George's early, before her 11 am ferry! 3 days was short but we had very packed and activity filled days!

Note what we wrote on the sign!


No comments:

Post a Comment