Friday, July 20, 2012

Perfect cookies and Ice cream day

Got up this morning at noon. Not much going on, but it's still warm out. I sat outside with mom on the porch (she Feng sheui'd the porch). I read my book. I had a letter from Grandma in the mail box. I lounged around before making macaroni for Michael and I for lunch. We also had fish sticks and popcorn shrimp, etc.

This reminded me of all the days I sleep late!

A little while after lunch, we went to the Antique Doorknob store. Then Bliss, but it wasn't open yet. So we went to Ella's, but we didn't want the flavors they had. So we decided to wait until regular Bliss opens. We went into Across the Way and I got a pack of doodle jump post it notes. We came home and everyone got ready for the beach. I baked cookies. Instead of separating the wet/dry ingredients, I put them all together. The consistency was crumbly but this batch was WAY better! Weird. This batch was mostly for the neighbors, so I will deliver them tomorrow. I read my book when I was done.

Cute post its!

Different looking cookies!

Michael came home and showered. And then we both headed to the Surfside for thick sliced pork roll and cheese fries. Yum! We went home and we watched Four Weddings. Then we left for Bliss. I had chocolate peanut butter and vanilla beach. We talked to Mike for a while. Then we left for the mall. I refilled my soap scrub at A Place on Earth and got another adiriondack chair wristlet. And also a Jersey Girl keychain, taffy at Frallingers. We went home and I finished my book. I can't believe tomorrow is Friday and the last day!

No comments:

Post a Comment