Tuesday, July 10, 2012

Monday Fixings

I woke up this morning at 8 am. It felt warm in the house so I watched Buffy the Vampire Slayer in bed. Went down at 8:30 am. I watched tv while I had a waffle. Watched TV an had lunch. At 1:30 pm, I went with mom to the Subaru dealer in Cape May Court House.




We took the courtesy shuttle to Stone Harbor. We went to Terry Ivory and looked around for a while. I got a chart necklace with a sailboat charm and it says "you keep me on course." I also got Beijo Brasil jellyfish earrings., Then we went to the surf shop and I got Bethany Hamilton Perfume. I had it when I was like 8 or 9 so it was really cool to have it again!!


We took the shuttle back to the dealer and they had to order a part and we have to come back. We went to the Lobster House and got shrimp, crab fingers, scallops, manhattan chowder, deviled clams and onion bread. We came home and changed to go to the beach.

Mom drove all the kids down to the beach and we went on a walk, took pictures and then came home and showered. I gave Michael a haircut. He said I cut it too short. But it looks better than his usual hair cut.



We headed to the boardwalk. Michael, James and I had our first funnel cake. It was from the surfside and very delicious. I saw Convention Hall. It looked quite out of place. I checked out Morrow's and then came home. Tomorrow mom and Dad's friend Lori is coming. We will also go to the Farmer's Market and get Bliss!

1 comment:

  1. any day in Cape May is a perfect day, but you can't beat jewelry shopping, beach walks, Bliss, and seeing all our CM friends. Oh, and great seafood.

    ReplyDelete