Friday, July 15, 2011

Baking cookies

Friday July 15, 2011

Woke up around 11:30 am. Got up, went downstairs and had easy mac. Pretty nice out, at least it's not humid. Mom, Malia and I went to Splash. Mom bought me the blue druzy earrings. Went to Patricia jackson's. We brought Great Grandma Regina's ring. They're going to call back with an estimate for a blue topaz stone. Dad picked us up and we went to CVS so I could print pictures. Then we went to Acme to get more food. Came home and had lunch. Then Malia and I spent three hours making two batches of cookies while watching Ugly Betty.

Malia and I left for the beach when we finally finished baking, and we were there for an hour. Came home and showered. Love that outdoor shower! Mom got us sandwiches and fries from Zoe's. Ate dinner and waited for Julia and Krista to arrive. They got her arond 9:30 pm, they took the 7:45 pm ferry. Helped them carry stuff into their room. We left around 10 pm to go check out the mall.

A Place on Earth was closed and I was dissapointed. Went into Henry's and got snail earrings! Then Bathtime, where I got another perfume rollerball in Waterlily scent. Malia got the $31 perfume she had been looking at for days. Then we all went into Whale's Tale and Malia got her beach glass keychain which she had also been looking at for a while. We walked down past Tina's photo shop and then walked back along the boardwalk. I had major hiccups and couldn't get rid of them. Got home, had a snack and everyone did their own bedtime stuff.

How is Cape May almost over? I've only gotten 2 letters so far, both from Lindsay.

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment