Tuesday, July 12, 2011

Slapstick wake up

Tuesday July 12, 2011: Malia slammed a pillow into my face multiple times to get me up this morning around 10:30 am. Got up, got dressed and ready to go to Wildwood. Dad got a call that the embroidery wasn't ready, so we didn't go. Malia and I ate lunch, did mani-pedis by ourselves and then watched the end of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Then we spent three hours baking cookies, because there was only 1 rack in the oven so we could only bake one tray of cookies at a time.  Baked them at 325 degrees for a little over 12 minutes. After baking we chilled, had a snack and left for Ocean City at 6pm. Dad dropped Malia and I off by Terry Ivory (usually a really great jewelry store) but it was really dissapointing. I didn't get anything! We shopped in the junk shops and I got one of those hair/feather extentions that clips in. I was so freaked and  happy about that :)

Then we had a slice of pizza pie at Mack and Manco's. Then we went on the beach to take pictures and the ocean was ice cold. We had Kohr Bros. ice cream. We looked in Terry Ivory again with mom and my cousin Jenn. She got a necklace and earrings. The boys did go karts, then we came home. Showered and had a 1 am cookie snack!

No comments:

Post a Comment