Monday, July 11, 2011

Woke up in the mornin' and was in Cape May!

7/10 Sunday: Woke up this morning around 10:45 am. Had a text from Malia that she might catch the 12:45 pm ferry instead of the 2:45 pm. I went downstairs and had half of an Avalon bagel. I came back upstairs and watched the last half hour of Harry Potter and the Chamber of Secrets on ABC family. Then I left and went to the Surf Shack. I had a really good pork roll sandwich. Mike and Mason met me and we shared fries. I poked in Morrow's Nut House. At Down by the Sea I got a Sea Mist bookmark. Came home and read more of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows.

Mom and dad picked up Malia and came home. I helped settle her in. Then she and I left for the beach! It was crowded. Came home and showered, almost couldn't open the outdoor shower door! Got dressed. We had crab fingers, sushi and scallops for dinner. Malia and I went to the mall. I got a soda tab wristlet, earrings, a seahorse pendant, a jar from bathtime, footspray and little soap. We got a funnel cake from the surf shack and then played a few rounds of skeeball, came home and went to bed. Not sure what we're doing tomorrow, maybe cookie baking!

No comments:

Post a Comment