Wednesday, July 20, 2011

X-Rays, and casts and crutches, oh my!

Woke up a little before 9 am, my ankle was hurting. Came down and sat on the porch and ate breakfast. Dad and I left for the Cape Urgent care. Got there and checked in by 9:55 am. It was really crowded and busy. They didn't accept our insurance so we have to pay and submit a claim. We waited until about 10:40am ish. Got called back into a room. Had my blood pressure, temperature and x-rays taken. Waited for a long time until the Physician's assistant came in and said it wasn't broken! She told me to stay off my ankle, ice it. She gave me crutches and an air cast splint.

Came home to letters from Grandma Zelda and Grandma Genie, and a postcard and a letter from Lindsay. Came in, had lunch and watched Ugly Betty and wrote back. Watched about 5 episodes. Then watched a 16 & Pregnant where are they now and had some macaroni. After mom and dad came home and ate dinner, we got ready to go tot he mall. We left around 9 pm and parked at the part right in front of TIna's photo shop. We talked to her for a while and I got 1 big photo of beach tags and 2 small photos of a snowy house and a hydragea plant in front of COngress Hall. Got ice cream from Bliss and talked with the owners for a while. Came home and get ready for bed.

No comments:

Post a Comment