Thursday, July 21, 2011

Bored to death

Mom finally woke me up at 11 am. I didnj't get up for a while, when I did I carried what I needed for the day downstairs. Everyone helped me get what I needed, then they left to go antiquing. I finished watching the last season of Ugly Betty and then ate half a ham sandwich for lunch. I was really bored. Watched the Bounty Hunter. Sat on the porch for a while and read. Came in and checked my computer.

Mom and dad and Mike finally got home. Gabbed for a while and then went upstairs. I packed my fragile items and clothes while watching an old Secret Life of the American Teenager on tv. Came down and sat outside. I texted with Malia and she said it was 110 degrees F in VA. Had scallops, crab fingers and lobster macaroni on the porch. Got ready to go to the mall again and we drove there. Mom and I went into Across the Way. She bought me 5 pins and I got a blue bottle for beach glass. At Bathtime I got white tea shave gel, peach perfume, 3 mini soaps, a beach glass image soap and a pillow liner.

We ran into Tina at the mall. Went (drove) to the boardwalk and mom got me a funnel cake. Came home, ate it and showered. Watching That '70's Show on my tv. Love it! Can't believe we'r4e leaving so soon and that I was only able to go to the beach 4 times and that I can't go again because of my stupid ankle.

No comments:

Post a Comment