Saturday, July 16, 2011

Blissful tastes

Woke up this morning around 10:30 am and went downstairs around 11:15ish. Sat with Malia, Krista and Julia and talked. MOm and dad brought home bagels. Had a 1/2 breakfast 1/2 lunch bagel, our honorary tradition. After everyone showered and got dressed, we headed to the mall via Pearl Street. We only saw Misty. And an orangie cat on the deck. At A Place on Earth mom bought me some cool Cape May soap scrub, soap and sex on the beach soap. We went to Splash and we saw and ear tipped grey feral cat by Pearls. At Splash we left my contact info about getting my red beach glass made into a necklace!

After that we went to Wahle's Tale and I got a mini adironack chair photo frame. Then we went to Tina's photography shop and then got ice cream at Bliss. I had half of a blackberry chocolate custard and half honey fig goat cheese.  Which sounds disgusting but was delicious. Came home and chilled. Then our cousins Carol, Walt and Scott came. We got pizzas from Louie's. We chatted for a long time. They left and we all got ready for bed. Tomorrow is Malia's last full day and I'm bummed!

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment