Tuesday, July 19, 2011

Tuesday morning rain is falling (not really)

Woke up this mornign around 10:40 am and my ankle was really hurting me from tripping at Harpoon Henry's. We left to eat at George's. Dad drove us there and we parked really close, because my ankle was really painful to walk on. dad had blueberry pankcakes, Mike had choc. pancakes, mom had a taylor pork roll sandwich and  I had banana french toast. We had scrapple and sausage on the side (scrapple is a flat patty sausage - a NJ delicacy).

While dad paid for lunch, we went into Across the Way in the mall. Mom and I both got Cape May heart map necklaces that were so cute. We came home and put the leftovers away. MOm, dad and Mike left to go antiquing. I stayed home to scrapbook and ice/elevate my leg. I watched Ugly Betty and Teen Wolf while scrapbooking. I moved to the chair after dinner and watched 16 and pregnant adoption special. Then I watched Pretty Little Liars, showered and watched the new Teen Mom in bed.

we decided tomorrow I needed to go to the Urgent care in Cape May to have xrays of my ankle to make sure that nothing is wrong with it. I broke the same ankle back in 2006 and I don't think it was ever as strong since then. fingers crossed!

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment