Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Teen Mom!

Today mom and dad met our cousins Barbara and Murry at George's and left around 10:40 am. She came in and told me that they were leaving and left me money for lunch. But none of us kidlets including me got up until noon. Mom and dad came back with Barbara and Murray. We talked for a while and then Malia and I left to go get lunch from Zoe's Beachfront Eatery. It was soo hot, we got our cheesteak and left. Came home and ate it. Actually very good!

Malia and I watched last night's Teen Mom together. Then we left to all go into Wildwood and pick out our embroidery. It came out great. We saw two of the dogs that are owned by people who work in the shop. Their names are Brealey and Bowson. We got lots of sweets and ravioli and the Ravioli house. We came home and I watched Teen Wolf and wrote postcards.

Had BLTs w/turkey for dinner. Then Malia and I went to the mall. I got emery boards, a huge jar of soap scrub from A Place on Earth, a Cape May sweatshirt, a mini wheelbarrow to hold jewelry and some PRESENTS :D from different stores for different people. And the new intouch magazine with teen mom on the cover, for Malia and I to read at the beach.

No comments:

Post a Comment