Monday, July 18, 2011

Hot today, 90 degrees!

Woke up late this morning, around 10:30 am even though my alarm clock was set for earlier. Malia came in my room and got me up since we had to take her to the ferry. Got up, ate and got dressed. The Kheivs decided to take the 1 pm ferry so they could go to the outlets. SO before leaving with Malia, we said Goodbye to the Kheivs. Left around 11:30 to take Malia to her ferry....we were on the late side! The the terminal by 11:40pm. I walked her in, got the ticket and took the elevator to the walkway. Went back to the car. Then we went to our friend Tina's house! We saw her cats... Higby, Sabrina, Moxie, Gracie, Sparky, Bongo, Howard, Arnold, Holly, Bubbles, Bijou, Dipstick and Maui.

After that we went to Harpoon Hnery's. Very underwhelming. Had a fish sandwich that was good. Stepped off a step funny and my ankle was bothering me. Probably nothing though. Went to the Acme to pick a few things up. I printed some pictures to work on my scrapbook later. Had letters from Lindsay and Grandma Zelda waiting for me. Went upstairs to write back. Denise was here on the poch and we talked to her for a while. When she left I got a bike out and left for the mailbox by the postoffice and the mall.

I got my friend Vero 3 smurt pins. Then I got taffy and a little Wooden Cape May sign that says Surf, Fun, something else I forg4et. Came home, will go to the mall again tonight. Went to Pearl Street and only saw Lotta (kitty). There were 2 orange cats on the porch. Came back and ran into another neighbor walking her dogs. Gave her the cookies we baked. her husband came out to say hi as well. Then a lady from the house  nexdt to them came out and we ended up talking to her. she said she misses her dog and cats - all rescues! We came back home for tuna sandwiches on the porch. Then another neighbor from around the corner, her daughter stopped by with her sun and dog. We talked to her for a bit and then gave her the cookies. We finished dinner and went to the arcade instead of the mall. I played mostly skeeball and some slot machines. Got a BFF 2 pieces of a heart necklace to share with Malia. Got postcards from Morrow's and then did the photobooth with Mike and mom. Got fudge and came home.

No comments:

Post a Comment