Friday, July 22, 2011

A toasty 116 Degrees Fahrenheit

Woke up at 10:2- am, my ankle was still bothering me. Watched the rest of My Life in Ruins and went downstairs. WAY too hot for the porch today. Ate breakfast and then looked at the fragile antiques that mom and dad bought the previous day. Did a little scrapbooking and then came upstairs and packed a little bit.

Had a slaw dog from Hot Dog Tommy's. Best hot dog I have ever had in my life. And a frozen root beer. I came upstairs and watched 2 episodes of That '70's Show. It was 82 degrees F upstairs. The a/c isn't cool enough since it's over 100 outside. Went back downstairs and read until it was time for dinner. Dad and I got food from Big Wave Burrito. My burrito was too spicy.

Drove to the mall again. Mom and I went into A pLace on Earth. Got summer fling body scrub (new scent!!!) and a bar of sun ripened rasberry soap. Got a chamilia Cape May charm at Winterwood. Went to Bathtime and got a little anana (not banana) soap. Went to TIna's photography shop. Chatted with her. Then got ice cream from bliss. A ice cream sandwich with blackberry sorbet and chocolate. Came home and packed and showered. Can't believe we're going home tomorrow. Miss the kitties so much though. :(

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment