Thursday, July 14, 2011

She had me at meow!

This morning I woke up at 8:30 am becasue my room was warm. I read my book, "Ten Things We Did (But Probably Shouldn't Have)". And then I watched Ugly Betty and then I read some more. Malia and I had waffles with nutella for breakfast.

We came back upstairs to my room and watched Full House together and I wrote postcards and rewrote my shopping list! After eating macaroni and cheese for lunch, I came upstairs and finished my book, it was SO good! I devoured it. Now Krista can take it home :)

Then Malia and i went to the Post Office and I got more stamps. Found out that postcard postage went up 1 cent to 29 cents, so now all my postcards are probably going to come back here :( I saw some of Harry's cats, including Lotta. Got dressed and went to the beach. It was so incredibly pleasant. Then we came home, showered. The kidlets went to surfshack, so good. Malia and I ran back home and got our sweatshirts. Then we went back to the movie on the beach, "Jaws!" It was really good (I've seen it before). It was cold and windy. So fun, we had a great time. Came home, had a little bit of brownies and took a rinse off shower to get the sand off! Krista and Julia (Mason's mom and sister) come tomorrow night! Can't wait.

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment