Sunday, July 17, 2011

Wildwood and Stone Harbor

Woke up this morning at 9:50 am. Everyone got dressed, ready and had breakfast. Then Krista took me, Malia, Julia, Mason and Michael into Wildwood around 11 am. We got there and drove all around looking for the boardwalk. The Doo Wop museum was closed . So we parked in a parking lot and we went onto the boardwalk. We looked for the Pork Roll sign place but couldn't find it. We went into a ton of stors. We ate lunch at a place called Hot Spot #4. Everyone had hamburgers except Mike who had a hot dog and me who had a pork roll. Went into a "boardwalk mall". I got a zebra watch, a cat's meow of the Wildwood sign (Mike got one of the tram car), and 9 cat postcards.

Then we decided to head into Stone Harbor, the next town over. We drove around for a while and couldn't find the boardwalk. Mom told us the address for Terry Ivory ( a jewelry store we usually go to in Ocean City, but there was one in SH). So we parked, filled the meter and poked around in the stores. Found Terry Ivory. Mom wanted more of these earrings she had bought and I chose strawberries and coral for her. We also bought 2 charms for her and I got a pair of star fish earrings. Went home after that.

Mom and dad's friend Lori was there with her daughter Jana. Everyone went to the beach. It was windy, cold but I found 2 pieces of white beach glass. Came home, showered and ate dinner. Malia and I headed into the mall for our alst shoppings. I got a headband, pillow liners and soap saver at Bathtime. We went to the boardwalk, took pictures in the photobooth and had funnel cake. I scored a 670 in skeeball! Helped Malia back. Tomorrow her ferry is at noon.

xo, capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment