Thursday, June 5, 2014

Cat-WithDrawl, Rachel Shubin MD

Henry
I officially diagnosed myself with cat withdrawal yesterday. So I was super ecstatic to go to Animal Outreach this morning. I spent 11:30 am - 2:30 pm there.

Titi!

For lunch I had a pork roll sandwich, and crab fingers. Then I went to Higbee's Beach. I also ended up at Sunset beach while I was looking for something else. At least they had a bathroom there. They have the most amazing gift shop, lots of cute cat things! I could've bought way more than I did, but I just got a really cute natural life wallet.
Kiara
I went on sunset beach and even found a piece of green beach glass (plastic??). I drove by the light house and then went home. I chilled on the porch and then I took a shower. I had tortellini for dinner and a salad.

The SS Atlantus aka The Concrete Ship on Sunset Beach
I skyped with mom, grandpa and grandma but someone's camera was being wiggy and I couldn't see them but they could see me!

xo,
capemaychick


No comments:

Post a Comment