Monday, June 9, 2014

Just your average day



At work, wearing my new necklace.
Today I got up around 9:45 am and got ready for work. I made my breakfast and lunch to go. I finished up my article at work, the first draft. I got to answer the phone so that was cool.

I went to CVS to get some gauze for my cut. I went to Exit Zero to pick up the paper magazine and see the store. I came home and read on the porch for a long time. Yesterday I finished reading "Since You've Been Gone" by Morgan Matson and today I started "Broken Hearts, Fences and other things to mend" by Katie Finn (who is coincidentally also Morgan Matson)!

I scrapbooked and watched The West Wing before making dinner. I had macaroni and cheese and edamame. After dinner I decided to go down to the beach for a walk. It was beautiful out and I had a nice time.


I drove by Animal Outreach on my way home and hung out there for a while before the volunteers left. Someone came in and had some cake pops so that was awesome, I took them home.



I came home and showered, watched 16 & Pregnant and headed to bed.

Tomorrow I will go for a check up at the urgent care.

xo,
capemaychick



No comments:

Post a Comment