Sunday, June 15, 2014

Mom, Can I Buy a Ukulele?

I was going to get up at 10 am this morning so that I could get errands done and go to the beach but that didn't happen. I got up a little after noon and talked to mom for a while.

I ate my leftover Chinese food for lunch and then went to the Acme to get some groceries. I unloaded my groceries and then made some cards while watching The West Wing. Then I took a shower and got ready to go out to diner with my cousins.

It didn't take long on the Garden State Parkway to get to Ocean City. We went to Roberta's by Joe Muldoons for dinner. I ate with Barbara, Murray and Jenn. It was a fancy restaurant and really nice. We had scallops and mussels as apps. I even tried a mussel. I ordered the crabcakes and it came with arugula salad and roasted potatoes. It was very good.


We shared chocolate sushi, gelato and a peanut butter bomb for dessert. We finished around 8 pm so Jenn and I went to the Ocean City boardwalk afterwards. We went shopping! At Terry Ivory I got a cute charm and at White Palm I got a yellow pineapple print ukulele and another necklace charm! I picked up some postcards too.

It was a fun night. I got home a little before midnight and took a shower before getting in to bed.

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment