Tuesday, June 3, 2014

Technical Difficulties -- back online

SO sorry for no posts the last few days. My blog wasn't working but now it's up and here are updates.

Sunday June 1 --

Today I had a turkey/cheese sandwich on the porch. Then I went to Duckie's to get flowers. I bought two pink geraniums and some fresh strawberries. I spent a good portion of the day reading The Taking by Kimberly Derting. I put the oven racks in the oven and baked my cookies. I went to the mall afterwards and bought some pins at Across the Way.

I had tortellini and green beans for dinner and I also watched The West Wing. I ordered some nail polish Jenn came by. We walked to the mall. I got a pretty lace, peach colored scarf at Red Oak Trading. We had mango sorbet from Bliss and then came back. I watched Breaking Amish and went to bed.

Monday June 2 --

Today I got up and went to Cape May Magazine, where I am interning. I got to meet my new boss and talk about plans for my summer work. I came home and had Taylor Pork Roll sandwich for lunch. I went to the beach for about 45 minutes and finished my Professor's book, The Admiral's Daughter. I'm doing social media for her book as my other internship, so you can check the Facebook page out here.

I also read the new June issue of the Cape May Magazine. I showered and had a snack on the porch. Then I went over to Denise's house for dinner. We had the most delicious Chinese food. I came home and did laundry and dishes. Wrote back to Lindsay (I got a letter from her this morning) and watched the new episode of 16 & Pregnant.

Tuesday June 3 -- 

Today I got up and showered. I made a turkey, cheese and avocado sandwich to take to work. At work I did some article copy editing and started researching an article that I'm writing. I worked until about 1:15 pm and then went to CVS. Had to pick up some lotion and ice ($2, cheapest ice I could find!). I came home and relaxed.

I had a snack and then went to the post office to get some additional 1 and 5 cent stamps for my post cards. Also mailed some letters. I stopped at my neighbor Barbara's house on the way home and sat with her for a while.

Then I got ready to go to the beach since I knew it was supposed to rain. I went to Poverty beach around 4:30 pm. The water was freezing. So cold, no way can I comprehend the fact that people were actually swimming. I came home and showered after reading on the beach for an hour.

I read some more on the porch - Killer Instinct by S.E. Green. Very good, creepy and captivating. I finished, making it my 4th book in Cape May. I closed the windows and put on the A/C since it started to rain.

I had my Chinese leftovers and also cooked some rice and made a salad to go with everything. I watched 19 Kids and Counting and got ready for my day tomorrow.

Hared to believe I've been here for a few days already!

xo,
Capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment