Tuesday, June 17, 2014

Two Dollar Taco Tuesday

Today it was hard to get up this morning. I got out of bed and got dressed. Bill was working on the house. I had the rest of my delicious smoothie for breakfast. I got into work and there wasn't much going on. I was given a manuscript to type up, which is going to take a while.

I went to the Acme for some groceries before coming home around 12:30 pm. I watched Sister Wives, finished my book (The Year of Mistaken Discoveries by Eileen Cook).

I got Big Wave Burritos for dinner - $2 taco Tuesday so that means fish tacos! I supplemented with beans and a salad. I practiced my ukulele then I watched Pretty Little Liars, Chasing Life and Awkward.

I took a quick shower and got ready for bed, early morning tomorrow with the fireplace people coming. I watched One for the Money in bed.

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment