Friday, June 13, 2014

Wed/Thurs/Fri update

Wednesday June 11 --

I got up today around 9:45 am. I made my lunch and breakfast. It was raining when I went into work. I answered phone calls, took subscriptions and looked over layout. I left around 12:30 pm and stopped in a few stores. I went to the Acme for some food for dinner.

I came home and read Pretty Little Liars: Toxic on the porch. I took a nap and then read more of the book. I had ham, mac and cheese, mashed potatoes and broccoli for dinner. I watched Melissa and Joey, Baby Daddy and watched Graceland. At midnight I watched Throwback Thursday on Disney Channel which was an episode of Even Stevens.

Thursday June 12 --

I woke up around 10:30 am but I talked on the phone with mom for over an hour before getting out of bed. For lunch I had a sandwich and read my book and new cookbook on the porch. I did some blogging. I went down to the beach, it was totally empty at Poverty. It was drizzling. I found one moonie shell.

I came home and organized the yard sale stuff. I had leftover dinner from last night and watched The West Wing. I used a recipe from my new book, to make chunky peanut butter cookies. I showered and watched Catfish.

Friday the 13th --

Today I got up around 10:30 am and got dressed. I had a waffle for breakfast. My ipsy glam bag and some photos I ordered came. I left to go to the Amish Market in Wildwood. It was so cool. I had a grilled cheese panini and philly potato salad. I went to Blue Eden in Stone Harbor after that.

I talked with my friend Caroline and then went into a few shops.

I came home and stopped at a farm stand on the way back. Bought some Jersey fresh strawberries and bananas.

I went to Animal Outreach and hung out with some of the cats. Then I came home and vacuumed and then took a shower.

Made crepes from my new cook book for dinner - they were great!

Watched my TLC bridal shows and got ready for bed.

Yard sale tomorrow!

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment