Wednesday, June 18, 2014

Let there be fire!

I had to get up early this morning to let the fireplace guy inside. I got up at 8:15 am and chilled on the couch before he came around 9 am. Bill came too and worked hard on painting things.

I watched the rest of One for the Money on the porch. It was so hot and humid outside, getting even hotter.

I scrapbooked and ate lunch after everyone left. I read Top Secret Twenty-One on the couch for a while. Then I ran to the bank, CVS and Duckie's Farm Market.

I came home and read more. I prepared cookie dough - Sea Salt Dark Chocolate Chip Cookies, um YUM! I made pancakes and a pork roll omelette (I think the first omelette I've ever made). I baked the cookies, even had a little dough left over.

I watched Melissa & Joey, Baby Daddy, Graceland and Catfish. Showered & off to bed. Work tomorrow.

xo,
capemaychick

No comments:

Post a Comment